Znalytics is always looking for great team members.
All general inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Digital Marketing Assistant (DMA)
Reports To: The Digital Marketing Assistant will report to Vice President for Client Services.
Job Overview: The Digital Marketing Assistant will create original content to promote Znalytics across a variety of marketing channels in North American, Japan, and Europe. Working closely with the Sales and Client Services team, the DMA will create content ranging in scope from traditional press releases to contemporary explainer videos and social media campaigns. This is an entry level position with opportunity to build a robust marketing portfolio and learn about international energy markets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage international portfolio of websites.
- Create and maintain social media campaigns.
- Measure campaign engagement and success.
- Create materials for online ads, email campaigns and conferences.
- Generate and distribute press releases and white papers related to Znalytics growth and development.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Knowledge of social media, particularly LinkedIn
- Experience creating online content with tools such as SquareSpace or Word Press
- Experience in, or willingness to learn, digital graphic tools including Adobe CC products. Preference for any experience with After Effects, Character Animator or Illustrator. Candidates without this experience will be expected to master these tasks by working within a set of well-defined templates with guidance and support of the existing team.)
- Ability to self-manage workload and drive toward assigned deadlines.
This is an entry level position that is available as an internship for credit or as a part-time position for a 3-6 month period with the potential for renewal. The person selected is expected to work up to 20 hours/week. All work should be performed onsite at the company’s Alpharetta Headquarters. Schedule is flexible within normal business hours.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume and samples of their best marketing writing to email@example.com. Candidates are also invited to share a digital portfolio showcasing their work if available.
Znalytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected group status.